SBI Corporate Banking Login : State bank of India facilitates its customers with a corporate banking facility. If you want to enjoy its benefits, you need to visit the official website of SBI and get hold of the corporate banking application available out there. The facility will help you administer as well as manage the non-personal SBI accounts. You would be able to access the provision online. You can connect to this facility through the web by using either of your devices like mobile, PC or laptop, just as you want! Hence, you would not require making many efforts to enjoy the advantages of corporate banking of SBI.
Features of Corporate Banking SBI
SBI Corporate banking offers a range of interesting features that are meant to help the customers carry out tasks in a smoother way. Here are some of those options listed below:-
- Merchant payments
- Paying the taxes for both the central as well as state govt
- Collect pay easily through SBI collect
- Pay utility bills
- Pay EPF subscription
- Synchronization with corporate ERP system supply chain finance
- User management just at your fingertips
- Bulk file upload facility
- e-TDR or e-STDR deposits
- No provision for customised MIS
How to do SBI Login in Corporate Banking
If you want to avail the facilities for online banking, you can easily access the login facilities. All you need to do is to visit the official website of the State Bank of India and you will be asked to provide your username and password. Provide the necessary details as required and then access the facilities of SBI corporate banking. The steps are too simple and easy. You would be able to manage them without any trouble.
Steps to follow for Corporate Banking on SBI
Here is a simple step by step guide that you need to go through in order to avail the SBI login facility:-
- At first, visit the official website for State bank of India Internet banking at www.onlinesbi.com
- You shall be directed to a window where you will be finding the Corporate Banking login option which would be present just at the center of your screen
- Click on the Corporate banking login option and you shall be redirected to another new window.
- Now click on the Login to Online SBI Go option
- Again, you will be finding a new window appearing on the screen of your device. This will have five options, namely Vyapar, Khata, Saral, Vistar and Khata Plus. Click on the desired options as available based on your demands and purpose.
- Just as you have clicked any of those options mentioned above, you will find a new window with some messages. Go through the message presented out there and then click on the Continue to Login button
- You can now find a new window on your device’s screen and it will ask you for your user name and password. Provide them and click on the Login button.
On providing all the correct details as desired, you shall be redirected to your account dashboard and you are done!